In 1901 and 1902 the interior of the church was made more beautiful with hardwood floors and doors, a paneled metal ceiling, and window frames of ash for the stained glass windows. There are 17 stained glass windows, 14 of them as memorials.
The Madonna window is reputedly a genuine Tiffany stained glass window. Installed in 1901 or 2 and restored, releaded and cleaned in 2008. It was given by the Kilburn family members of the congregation and famous for the development of the stereoptican viewer and slides. By clicking on the thumbnail you can get a larger view showing a portion of the hundreds of individual pieces of stained glass.
The Tiffany Madonna Window Click on it to see a more detailed view.
The Tabitha Window (Acts 9:36) in memory of Ellen Sanger and found in the Ladies Lounge
The Julia Ross Bracket window just east of the pulpit
The Isaac Calhoun window on the east side at the north end
The Bugbee window in the center of the east side
The ChiRho and Alpha Omega Window on the west side